SPQR Senatry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Hero Experiance Sharing.
Caravaning I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 11:23 pm by Sir_cochran

» Server 2 rules and allies
Caravaning I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 6:32 pm by Admin

» Drop List For armor and weapons
Caravaning I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 10:10 pm by Admin

» League Rules
Caravaning I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 2:59 pm by Sir_cochran

» Thoughts on familiy heros
Caravaning I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 10:47 am by Broii

» Caravaning
Caravaning I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 8:26 pm by Broii

» Domain Wars Guide
Caravaning I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 9:13 pm by Battler

» How to remove cookies to cure game lag
Caravaning I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 6:33 pm by Admin

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Caravaning

Go down

Caravaning Empty Caravaning

Post  Broii Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:26 pm

A great reason to reach lvl 41isplayers receive a vomitorium at this lvl. Caravans promote league properity! This building allows you to be able to carry out caravans, by clicking on other players and clicking the caravan button. Also, other players can send you caravans this way, and BOTH parties will receive money. There are however some little tips when it comes to sending and receiving caravans.
1 Do NOT lvl your vomitorium to start with, because it resets the caravans sent. You are only allowed to send 4 caravans each day, OR 4 each time you lvl your Vomitorium. So, each time you lvl your vomitorium , you are allowed to send 4 more caravans. That is why you do not want to lvl your vomitorium before sending out your 4 caravans each time. You can make good money lvling your vomitorium and sending caravans this way, till it reaches senatus lvl.

2 Who to send caravans to? The answer is easy. Send it to your friends and leaguemates. BUT, they will not want to send you their caravans if you have not lvled the other building you get at 41, the BathHouse. The bathouse is the building that allows you to make more money per sent caravan, it also means people will be more likely to send you caravans, because they make more money sending them to you. Don't ask for caravans if your bathouse (BH) is not lvled.3 The big money of caravans is receiving as many as you can. If you send 4, you make 4x however much your caravans are worth. That is of some value, but nonetheless limited. The big money is, when people send you caravans, you can make a ton more money by receiving 12 more caravans. 12 received caravans and 4 sent = 16 12+4=16x your caravan profit (which will vary depending on your other sender/reciever's vom +Bathhouse lvl)
Hypothetical 12+4= 16x 4,000=64,000

P.S. It may be you can only receive 8, I cannot confirm this number as of yet.

Broii

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum